Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot meatballs recipe. You can have hot meatballs using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot meatballs:
- Take 2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 3 slice of Sausage.
- Take 1 tbsp of Onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Take 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ketchup.
- Take 1 pinch of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grape jelly.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 3 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 can of Barbecue.
Steps to make Hot meatballs:
- First in a bowl mix ground beef.
- Then onion.
- The 2 eggs and bread crumbs.
- Add creole seasoning and McCormick red pepper flakes.
- Then combine and mix all the ingredients well.
- Once combined roll meatballs.. About 1 1/2 thick.
- Then put in the oven 350°F for about 20 min..
- Meanwhile in a saucepan mix together barbecue sauce.
- 1 pinch of ketchup.
- I pinch of mustard.
- 1 tablespoons of grape jelly.
- Creole season and McCormick pepper flakes.
- 1 1/2 water.
- Let sauce cook down until thick..
- Once meatsball were out of the oven add to the sauce.
- Add 3 slices of sausage.
- Cook down for 10 min, then serve!!.
If you find this Hot meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.