Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes recipe. To make beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes:
- Get 1 cup of roasted rice flour.
- Prepare 2-3 of shallots.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 kg of beef meat.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 11/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of meat masala.
- Prepare 250 gms of topiaco.
- Take as required of Coriander leaves to garnish.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of grated fresh coconut.
Instructions to make Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes:
- Take rice flour in a bowl and add cumin seeds,salt,finely chopped shallots into it and add little water into it and crumbled it with hands,make wet rice crumbles.
- After that take 2 coconut shells of eye sides one,make small holes in the downward position of shells clean it nicely,put some coconut in the shells then some rice flour mixture,then at the top coconut layer just like 3 layers,then cook it in the steamer till steam comes out from the mixture that means it's cooked..
- Put some coconut oil in the cooker put onion and salt in it saute till it get tender,add curry leaves,slited chillies.then put ginger garlic paste when it's raw smell gets gone put meat Masala in it saute till it's get a nice aroma,then put diced tomatoes cook tomatoes till it gets tender..
- Afterwards put cleaned and diced beef in it cooker and cook it for 4 whistles,afterwards put topiaco cleaned and diced into medium size peices and cooked it for another 2 whistles, At last garnish it with coriander leaves and lime juice..
If you find this Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.