Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage roll recipe. You can cook sausage roll using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage Roll:
- Take of satis(grinded sausage meat).
- Get of egg.
- Prepare of Seasoning if required.
- Take of Extra egg for glazing.
- Provide of Short crust pastry.
Steps to make Sausage Roll:
- Mix the satis and egg together,then seasoning as liked..
- Roll short crust pastry on a lightly dusted board into an oblong shape.
- Put sausage meat across stripes of pastry.brush beaten egg along one edge and roll over, brush the roll with beaten egg on the surface then cut into pieces depending on length of choice..
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 20_30mins in between baking bring out rolls and brush again with beaten egg and return back into the oven until slightly golden brown in colour..
If you find this Sausage Roll recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.