Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Winter Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter vegetable soup recipe. To cook winter vegetable soup you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Winter Vegetable Soup:
- Get 1/2 of whole chicken.
- Get 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 12 ounces of tomato juice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Get 1 of medium onion (wedged).
- Get 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Use 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 cup of macaroni.
- Get 1/2 cup of instant rice.
- Prepare 2 cans of green beans.
- You need 2 cans of carrots.
- Take 2 cans of diced potatoes.
- Get 1 can of purple hull peas.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide of Serve with:.
- You need of Bread.
- You need of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Winter Vegetable Soup:
- Combine broth, tomato juice and bay leaf in large saucepan. Add chicken, cover and cook 40 minutes or until chicken is tender Remove Chicken and bay leaf. Discard bay leaf and chop chicken..
- Drain juice from canned vegetables and set aside. Stir celery seed, onion, garlic, green beans, carrots, peas, potatoes and corn into broth. Heat vegetables for 10 minutes and return meat to soup for 10 minutes..
- Mix rice and macaroni into the soup, turn off heat and let stand for 15 minutes..
If you find this Winter Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.