Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked paprika and cocoa baked chicken recipe. You can have smoked paprika and cocoa baked chicken using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken:
- Use 4 pieces of skinless chicken thigh,bone- in.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry mint leaves.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of smoked paprika powder.
- Use 1.5 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- Get 1.5 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1.5 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of lemon zest.
- You need to taste of salt.
Steps to make Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken:
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all te ingredients for 2 hours or preferably overnight..
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil. Lightly grease and place marinated chicken pieces along with the marinade on it..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree centigrade for 20 minutes or tll the chicken is cooked through..
- Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro before serving..
If you find this Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.