Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory bread pudding recipe. You can cook savory bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savory Bread Pudding:
- You need 2 cup of croutons (I used Fresh Gourmet Classic Ceasar).
- Get 2 large of eggs ( OR 3 small ones).
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Take 1 cup of chopped mushroom (I used canned you can use fresh).
- Use 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried parsley (you can use fresh).
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Provide 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Savory Bread Pudding:
- Preheat to 350°F.
- Measure out croutons. Beat eggs add the milk–salt and pepper to taste.Pour milk mixture over the croutons. Leave to soak for 10 minutes..
- Add the onion, broccoli, mushroom, 3/4 cups of cheese and the parsley – mix well..
- Add the melted butter–turn to coat.. Put into a greased dish, topped with the rest of cheese and freshly ground black pepper — bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool and serve ..
If you find this Savory Bread Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.