Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon, broccoli & chicken keto casserole recipe. You can cook bacon, broccoli & chicken keto casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole:
- You need 1 of broccoli head.
- Provide 4 of small chicken breast.
- Get 12 of smoked bacon rashes.
- You need 150 gr of grated cheddar cheese.
- Use 80 gr of cream cheese.
- Provide 150 ml of double cream.
- Use 50 gr of grated mozzarella.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mixed dried herbs.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Arrange the bacon on a grilled tray and place in the oven. Cook until gold and crispy..
- Add the chicken breast to a pot of water and boil until the internal temperature reaches 75°C.
- Cut the broccoli head into florets and steam on top of a boiling pot until the florets are tender..
- Once cooked, chop the bacon and the chicken breast in manageable pieces..
- In a large bowl add the broccoli, chicken, bacon, cream cheese, double cream and all the seasoning. Mix well untill everything is incorporated..
- Add the grated cheese and mix again..
- Add the mixture into a pan or a skillet and top it up with grated mozzarella..
- Bake for 15 min or until the cheese is melted and gold at 180°.
If you find this Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.