Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Balsamic Spicy Fish Fingers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Balsamic Spicy Fish Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic Spicy Fish Fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic spicy fish fingers recipe. You can have balsamic spicy fish fingers using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Spicy Fish Fingers:
- Use strips of Fish fillet cut into.
- Get 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Balsamic Spicy Fish Fingers:
- Marinate fish in balsamic vinegar, ginger garlic paste and salt for 15 minutes. fish should not be marinated overnight.
- Prepare your station..
- Beat eggs in one bowl.
- Add flour to a second bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs to a third bowl. Stir in paprika, black pepper, cayenne, corn flour and baking powder. mix well.
- Take the marinated fish fingers and dip in flour coating well, dip in the eggs then in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil and once hot add the fish fingers and Fry until golden brown.
- Serve the fish fingers with your favourite dips.
If you find this Balsamic Spicy Fish Fingers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.