Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Taco soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Taco soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken taco soup recipe. You can cook chicken taco soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Taco soup:
- Provide 1 of Rotisserie chicken.
- Get 1 can of black beans.
- Take 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Provide 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 1 can of Rotel.
- Use 1 small of onion.
- Get 1 envelope of Chicken taco seasoning.
- Use 8 tsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of colby/jack cheese.
- Take 1 packages of fried tortilla strips.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lime juice.
Instructions to make Chicken Taco soup:
- In a large soup pot combine the broth, taco seasoning, drained corn and beans and Rotel..
- Dice your onion and chicken and add them. Let simmer about 30 min on med heat..
- Cut your Cilantro and divide in to 8 teaspoons..
- Turn off stove and add cheese and lime juice. Stir until melted..
- Add I teasoon cilantro to each bowl of soup. Sprinkle a few tortilla stips on top..
- I have even added a dollop of sour cream..
If you find this Chicken Taco soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.