Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry recipe. To make chickpea curry you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea Curry:
- You need 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- You need 1 of Red Onion Thinly Sliced,.
- Provide Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Provide Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Provide 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Use 2 TSP of Bengal Style Garam Masala,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Madras Curry Powder,.
- Get Pinch of Cayenne,.
- Take 14.5 oz of Chickpeas Canned Drained,.
- Get 14.5 oz of Tomatoes Canned Diced,.
- Get 14.5 oz of Coconut Milk,.
- Use 2 TBSP of Maple Syrup,.
- You need 2 TBSP of Pic's Peanut Butter.
- Provide of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- Get of Cauliflower Couscous, 4 Servings.
- Prepare of Vegan-Friendly Pita Homemade or Store-Bought, For Serving.
- Get of Coriander Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Steps to make Chickpea Curry:
- You can use store-bought vegan-friendly pita or visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2018/10/03/greek-pita-bread Replace the milk with any dairy-free milk for a vegan option..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/couscous-sweet-potato-boats for the couscous recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/madras-curry-powder for the curry powder recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2019/11/21/bengal-style-garam-masala for the garam masala recipe..
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, drizzle oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in the onion. Season with salt and pepper..
- Saute until onions are caramelized. Add in garlic. Saute until aromatic. Add in the garam masala, curry powder and cayenne. Saute until aromatic..
- Add in chickpeas, tomatoes and coconut milk. *If you are using fresh chickpeas, soak them in water overnight.* Stir to combine well and deglaze the bottom of the pot. Bring it up to a simmer and turn the heat down to low..
- Cover and simmer for about 10 mins. *Stir occasionally to prevent burning.* Add in maple syrup and peanut butter. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper..
- Give it a quick stir. Remove from heat. Finish the curry off with lemon juice and zest..
- Give it a final stir. Spoon over some cauliflower couscous or pita bread. Sprinkle some coriander over the top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Chickpea Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.