Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy paalak paneer recipe. To make creamy paalak paneer you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Paalak Paneer:
- Provide 100 gm of Paalak.
- Take of Paneer 50 gms cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Corn boiled.
- Prepare of For Masaala —onion 1 tomato 1.
- Get of Garlic cloves 4.
- Use of Ginger 1 ".
- You need 5 of Cashews soaked in water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dhania pdr.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Jeera pdr.
- Prepare 2 of elaichi.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 1 glass of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take of Fresh cream1tbsp.
Instructions to make Creamy Paalak Paneer:
- Grind all the masaala ingredients..
- Boil cleaned paalak in water without lid for 5 mts..
- Seive it. When cool grind it..
- Heat ghee in kadhai.Add ground masaala.Saute it turns till pink in colour..
- Now add paneer.Saute it with bhuna masaalas.Now add ground paalak,salt and sugar.Add boiled corn also. Boil for five minutes more. Take out in a serving bowl..
- Garnish with fresh cream. Creamy paalak paneer is ready to serve..
If you find this Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.