Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball stuffed shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball stuffed shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball stuffed shells recipe. You can have meatball stuffed shells using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball stuffed shells:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 lb of ground pork.
- Use 1/4 cup of Parmesan grounds.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs (Italian is best, or add your own seasoning).
- Take 1/2 cup of Finely Minced dried onion.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic (or 2 cloves).
- Take 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get of For ricotta mix—.
- Use 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Take 1 cup of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- Provide 1/4 cup of mozzarella (for ricotta mix).
- Provide of Jumbo shells (prepared according to box).
- Use 24 oz of Marinara sauce.
- Provide of Parmesan (grated, for top).
- Take of Mozzarella (for top).
Instructions to make Meatball stuffed shells:
- Have your noodles prepared, and then set in cold water..
- Preheat oven to 475..
- Combine first 8 ingredients (meatballs).
- Get a large cookie sheet and a cooling rack prepared (light spray).
- Roll balls and then place on 475 for 10 minutes..
- Pour half marinara into bottom of baking dish..
- Mix ricotta, add about 2 tsp to each noodle, and then place a meatball inside it. Continue to line pan with meatball stuffed shells..
- If you have any left over ricotta mix, spread it on top of full dish. Pour rest of marinara on the top, spread, then top with Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake on 475 until sauce begins to bubble (about 10minutes).
If you find this Meatball stuffed shells recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.