Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Tips and Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tips and Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tips and noodles recipe. You can have beef tips and noodles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Tips and Noodles:
- Use of thin sliced, cooked sirloin steak, Marinated in low sodium Dales.
- Provide of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Provide of Water.
- Provide of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Salt pepper onion and garlic powder.
- You need of egg noodles.
Steps to make Beef Tips and Noodles:
- I used Dales to marinate my steak. It’s a soy sauce type marinade. I’ve put a picture of it below. I store my cooked steak in a gallon ziplock with all drippings..
- Sauté your onion in olive oil til soft. Dump all the steak and drippings into the pan with the onions on a higher heat. I allow the steak to start caramelizing in the pan with the onions for several minutes. Add enough water to ALMOST cover the steak. Stir and scrape up the bits and allow to simmer, covered, on low heat for about 30 minutes. I seasoned a little but the gravy was perfect from the steak and drippings..
- Boil your noodles in salted water til tender. Drain..
- Add cornstarch to 1 cup of water and stir. Add to meat mixture and stir. Bring back to a boil. I added the cooked noodles right into the meat and gravy..
If you find this Beef Tips and Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.