Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet apple samosa turn over recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet apple samosa turn over recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet apple samosa turn over recipe. To cook sweet apple samosa turn over you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet apple samosa turn over:
- Prepare of For filling.
- Take 2 of apples thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of powdered cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of powdered cardamom.
- Take 1 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of starch.
- Get 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed ornage juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of For Pastry sheet.
- Get 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Sweet apple samosa turn over:
- 1. Make a checklist. Collect all ingredients; keep them within your reach.
- For filling: Thinly slice apples. Transfer the apple slices to a microwave safe bowl. Stir in the rest of ingredients, brown sugar, maida, corn starch, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom etc.. Mix them well with a spatula. Cook in the microwave oven or on the stove top stirring every five minutes. When you cook in the microwave you do not have to worry about the filling getting burnt. After the filling thickens, rest it to come to room temperature. Refrigerate at least for an hour or so.
- For Pastry sheet Mix the flour with ½ c softened butter and salt together using very little cold water, do not knead the dough just gentle gathering of the flour. Shape into a flat ball, wrap with a plastic wrap and refrigerate at least for an hour. Place the butter between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound into a flat disc using a rolling pin or other heavy object. Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a large rectangle about 1/2 inch thick. Place the disc of chilled butter in the center and fold the two ends over it so that it is completely encased in dough. Roll out the dough again, taking care not to let the butter break through the dough, to about 1/2 inch thickness. Fold into thirds. This is the first ''turn''. Rotate the dough 90 degrees and roll out into a rectangle again. Fold into thirds..
- By this time the butter is starting to warm up. Place the dough on a baking sheet and mark it with two pokes from your finger (two turns). Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Repeat this rolling, folding and turning two more times, then refrigerate until firm..
- The dough is now ready to roll out Roll the dough out as thin as 1/4 inch, 12 inch long, 8 inch wide to make pastries. Trim the edge with pizza cutter. Cut the sheet into 4 inch squares, Place a parchment paper over the baking tray, Keep the squares on it, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Take out the tray, Place 1 tbsp chilled filling in the center of the square, close bringing one corner to the other over the filling. Make a paste with maida, use the paste for sealing. Make a few slit on the samosa, Refrigerate until you are ready to bake..
- Bake in a preheated oven of at least 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) to get the maximum puff from your pastry. The time may vary from oven to oven. I baked for 40 minutes. Tap the samosa to make sure that it is fully baked, Remove from the oven. Sprinle sugar on the top of the samosa. Cool for an hour or so before serving..
- Taste, serve with coffee, tea or ice cream..
If you find this Sweet apple samosa turn over recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.