Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yum jin gai / spicy chicken soup recipe. You can cook yum jin gai / spicy chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup:
- Use 1 of whole chicken ,or legs ,breasts.
- Prepare 2 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Get 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Provide 1 of galangal ,1 inch.
- Prepare 1 head of turmeric.
- Use 2 tbsp of prik larb muang ,see in my recipe.
- Take 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 bunch of each spring onion,coriander,mints.
Steps to make Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup:
- Boil water,add salt,crushed lemongrass ,galangal,kaffir lime leaves,turmeric ,chicken,onion ,coriander roots,simmer until chicken tender ,fall apart ,apprimately 45 mins ,take all out from the pot ,left only soup.
- Tear or chop chicken into pieces ,add back to clear soup pot ,let it simmering.
- Stir prik larb with some hot soup ,add to soup pot ,add fish sauce,cook 5 more mins.
- Chop coriander,mints,spring onion,add to soup,heat off and serve hot with sticky rice ..it s famous northern thai dish ,my favorite and want to write in my recipes :)).
If you find this Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.