Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hcg diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket recipe. You can have hcg diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket:
- Provide 1 of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 of fresh tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- Get 100 grams of chicken breasts.
Steps to make HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket:
- Mix all spices together in a bowl. use 1 full tsp for each pocket. to limit the amount of salt.
- Defrost spinach and sieve the water out. I might use fresh spinach next time though, frozen spinach is full of water..
- Thinly slice the 1/2 onion..
- Cut the tomato in half then remove the pulp. cut each half in half again then cut each half into bite size. about 2 or 3 each half.
- Weigh these 3 vegetables on a scale for approximately 200 grams..
- Then add the chicken, spice with 1 tsp of spice mix and weigh again for approximately 300 grams total. chicken should be 100 g or less.
- Close up the foil to a pocket. bake in the oven for 50 minutes on 180 c..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
If you find this HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.