Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked mushroom recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mushroom recipe. To make baked mushroom you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked mushroom:
- Provide 100 grams of mushroom.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of Bread Crumb.
- Take 2 tbsp of bread crumb.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic cloves.
- Use of fresh herb (pasley, rosemary, thyme, ect.).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Baked mushroom:
- I've grown mushroom..
- And also some Italian pasley and rosemary..
- But you don't need to grow your own mushroom and herb! Just chop the herbs and garlic finely..
- Mix the bread crumb with chopped garlic and fresh herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper..
- Slice mushroom in bite size pieces and drizzle with olive oil..
- Roast mushroom in pre-heated toaster over for 10 minutes (or 180°C/10 mins in oven).
- Springle bread crunb mixture over baked mushroom ,put back in the oven and bake for 5 minutes more until the bread crumb is golden brown..
- Serve with greens and enjoy~.
If you find this Baked mushroom recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.