Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe. You can cook brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Use 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 2 cups of panko.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Provide 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- You need 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Provide 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- You need 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- Use 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- Provide 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
Steps to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.