Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely choose many items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and potato curry (aloo keema) recipe. To cook mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and potato curry (aloo keema) you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema):
- You need 4 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 kg of beef / lamb mincemeat (keema).
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder (for sprinkle).
- You need 2 of medium potatoes cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled water.
- Take 2-3 of green chilies.
- Take 1/4 cup of coriander leaves for garnish (divide).
- Provide 2 of spring onions chopped.
Instructions to make Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema):
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and fry till nice golden brown..
- Add the mincemeat along with ginger & garlic paste. Cook on medium – high heat for a few minutes till color changes..
- Add the dry spices (coriander powder, salt, turmeric,red chili powder & red chilli flakes) Keep stirring for 4-5 minutes to let the spices cook..
- Add the potatoes and fry 4-5 minutes then add 1/2 cup of boiled water. Turn the heat slow and add 2-3 green chillies, chopped spring onion & some coriander..
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder cover and let cook till potatoes are tender. Take off heat. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, naan or boiled rice..
If you find this Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.