Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Murgir (Chicken) Korma – Bengali Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Murgir (Chicken) Korma – Bengali Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Murgir (Chicken) Korma – Bengali Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to murgir (chicken) korma – bengali style recipe. You can have murgir (chicken) korma – bengali style using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Murgir (Chicken) Korma – Bengali Style:
- Get 500 of gms. chicken with bones, curry cut.
- Get 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of fried onions.
- Use 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1" of cinnamon stick.
- Use 3-4 of green cardamoms.
- You need 5-6 of cloves.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Use 2 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of mace powder.
- Take 4-5 of green chilies, slitted.
- Take 1 teaspoon of kewra water.
- Get 3-4 strands of coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Murgir (Chicken) Korma – Bengali Style:
- In a bowl, mix all the above mentioned ingredients (except coriander leaves) and marinade for 2-3 hours..
- Heat a pan and transfer the contents into it..
- Cover and simmer on a low flame for 20-25 minutes or till the chicken is cooked and the gravy slightly thickens..
- When it is almost done, add the green chilies and kewra water. Simmer further for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves. It can be had with any form of rice and Indian bread..
If you find this Murgir (Chicken) Korma – Bengali Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.