Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Stuffed Chilli Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Stuffed Chilli Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese stuffed chilli mushrooms recipe. To cook cheese stuffed chilli mushrooms you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Stuffed Chilli Mushrooms:
- Provide 1 pack of Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Red Chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1/2 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Pepper Grounded.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Oil.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Cheese Stuffed Chilli Mushrooms:
- Separate stems from Mushrooms. Use stems in any sabji or just to make pakore. Put remaining mushrooms in mixing bowl, and marinate it with pinch of salt and chat masala for 10-15 mins..
- In another mixing bowl add grated cheese, pinch of salt, chopped fresh red chilli, finely chopped onion, tomato, black pepper, oregano..
- Now stuff cheese mixture in mushroom and gently press it..
- Take 2-3 tsp of oil on pan. And place stuffed mushrooms on it and just cook it for 1 or 2 minutes..
- Then take all pan cooked mushroom on baking tray and bake it for 10 minutes or in microwave 30 seconds. And serve it hot..
If you find this Cheese Stuffed Chilli Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.