Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken with mushroom & asparagus casserole recipe. You can have chicken with mushroom & asparagus casserole using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole:
- Use of Cream Cheese 8oz; softened.
- Prepare of (1 1/2) Can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Take 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Get to taste of Garlic powder.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Paprika.
- Use to taste of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of pouch Uncle Ben's Ready White Rice; cooked accord. to pkg.
- Get 5 of chicken breast tenderloins; shredded.
- Provide 1 bag of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Get 1 of sleeve Ritz Crackers.
Steps to make Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole:
- Boil chicken in 2 cups of water with 2 tsp Chicken Bouillon. Cook chicken until ALMOST done. It will finish cooking in the oven. Shred chicken once cooled and set aside..
- In a large bowl Mix Cream cheese and soups.
- Add spices, mix well..
- Added Asparagus, mix well..
- Add Rice, mix well.
- Add Chicken, mix well.
- Add cheese, leaving some for topping. Mix well..
- Spoon Mixture in a greased casserole dish and bake for 30 min @ 350.
- In a pan, melt 1/2 stick butter with 1/4 tsp of chicken bouillon and add crushed Ritz Crackers. Remove once crackers are moistened and set aside..
- Top casserole with Crackers and Shredded Cheese and bake til cheese is melted. About 25 min..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.