Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian egg curry recipe. You can cook indian egg curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Egg Curry:
- Prepare of Onion: 1 Large.
- Prepare of Tomato: 1 large.
- Use of Green Chili: 1 large.
- Take of Eggs: 3 boiled (whites and yolk separated).
- Prepare of Red chili: half table spoon.
- Get 1 tea spoon of Salt:.
- Take 1/4 tea spoon of Turmeric:.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of Cumin powder:.
- Provide 1/2 tea spoon of Coriander powder:.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Chaat Masala:.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken stock cube:.
- You need 2 table spoon of Oil:.
Instructions to make Indian Egg Curry:
- Fry onions.
- Add tomato and green chili.
- Add the rest of the spices and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add egg yolk and mash, add water to make the curry.
- Once done add egg whites.
- Serve with roti, naan, bun or pauv.
If you find this Indian Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.