Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken recipe. To cook matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken:
- Take 3 of boneless skinless chicken brests.
- Provide 1/2 cup of lemon jus.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Use 1 of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of grindable white pepper.
Instructions to make Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken:
- Pour lemon jus into zipper seal bag..
- Place chicken breasts in bag. let marinade for 1-2 hours. filping bag regularly.
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Pour a small amount of lemon jus onto a 1" deep baking pan or cookie sheet. Barley enough to wet the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle black pepper lightly into lemmon jus.
- Place chicken on pan. Sprinkle black pepper garlic powder and grind white pepper over chicken (to taste).
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 min.
- After 30 min remove tin foil. pour off aprox 1/2 of remaining jus in pan.
- Replace in oven bake for an additional 30 min uncovered basting often.
If you find this Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.