Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mangalorean style ghee roast chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mangalorean style ghee roast chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mangalorean style ghee roast chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mangalorean style ghee roast chicken recipe. To cook mangalorean style ghee roast chicken you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mangalorean style ghee roast chicken:
- Get 1 kg of Chicken.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- Get few of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Ghee.
- Take 6-7 pc of Dry red chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 7-8 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Provide pinch of Fenugreek.
- You need 7-8 of Black peppercorns.
- Use 1.5 tsp of Tamarind paste.
Instructions to make Mangalorean style ghee roast chicken:
- Dry roast red chilies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, Fenugreek seeds..
- Grind all the roasted masala to a fine powder..
- Add garlic and ginger and grind to a fine paste..
- Mix the masala with curd, turmeric powder, lemon juice and marinate the chicken with this mixture for 2 -3 hrs or overnight in refrigerator..
- In a pan, add ghee, then slightly roast chopped onion and then add the marinated chicken with the masala into it. Add salt as per taste..
- Add jaggery to it. After thickening, add the curry leaves and saute for few more minutes..
- The masala will get cooked and coat the chicken nicely, gives a beautiful red spicy colour to the dish..
- The ghee roast chicken is ready to serve with naan, roti, dosa or rice..
If you find this Mangalorean style ghee roast chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.