Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swirl Xmas Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swirl Xmas Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swirl xmas cookies recipe. You can cook swirl xmas cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Swirl Xmas Cookies:
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of red food coloring.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of green food coloring.
- Use 1 cup of colored sprinkles.
Instructions to make Swirl Xmas Cookies:
- Combine flour, salt, both sugars and the baking powder..
- Add the butter and the vanilla extract..
- Divide the dough into two equal parts. Mix each part with one of the food colorings..
- Roll out each dough in separated sheets of wax paper until they reach 11 x 8 inches. Chill both in the refrigerator for two hours..
- Once the dough is firm remove the wax paper and, putting water with a pastry brush, stack them together..
- Make the borders even with a knife..
- Once the dough is cold but flexible start rolling it into a swirl by the long side. If the outside layer tears just pinch it together and keep rolling..
- Put the sprinkles strategicaly on a flat surface. Roll the dough onto the sprinkles..
- Wrap it with plastic and put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Once it's ready remove the plastic and cut the dough in 1/8 inch slices and bake them at 250F° for 15 minutes..
- Let the cookies get cold in the baking sheet, then move them to a cookie rack or a plate with napkins..
If you find this Swirl Xmas Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.