Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker johnny soup recipe. To make slow cooker johnny soup you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Johnny Soup:
- Get 1 package (16 ounces) of dried cannellini beans, rinsed.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1-2 Cups of chopped carrots.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced, or 2-3 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary, crushed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 6 cups of cold water/ chicken broth or mixture of both.
- You need 1-2 cups of ham, chopped/cubed.
- Get 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
- Provide of Ground Black Pepper for taste.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Johnny Soup:
- Rinse the beans to get rid of any debris, then add to the slow cooker..
- Add the carrots and onion to the pot. Also add the garlic, if you are using cloves..
- Stir to mix together..
- Place the ham on top of everything, then pour the water on top of that..
- Sprinkle the herbs and spices on top.
- Stir slightly, then add the bay leaves to the soup. Place the cover on top of the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.