Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey mustard chicken skillet bake recipe. To cook honey mustard chicken skillet bake you need 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Get 4-5 of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Provide 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of red potatoes, cubed.
- Provide 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of small head of broccoli, divided.
Steps to make Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season the chicken liberally. If you don't use all the seasoning, keep it. Well use it later..
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Dice the potatoes and the broccoli. Mix the mustards, honey, and water. Smash the garlic..
- Heat the oven to 400F. Add a layer of Olive oil to a 12 inch skillet and set on medium high heat..
- Add the chicken skin-side down. Cook with out moving for 3-4 min..
- Flip the chicken and cook another 3-4 min..
- Add the garlic and fry 30 sec..
- Add the mustard sauce and flip the chicken over twice to coat..
- Add the potatoes and mix to lightly coat..
- Add any remaining seasoning and add the rosemary..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 min.
- Remove from oven and turn chicken again to re coat.
- Add the broccoli and mix lightly to coat.
- Place back in the oven for another 15 min.
- Remove from oven, season with finishing salt if desired and plate..
If you find this Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.