Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Orzo broccoli casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orzo broccoli casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orzo broccoli casserole recipe. To make orzo broccoli casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Orzo broccoli casserole:
- Take 3/4 lb of ground turkey.
- Provide 1 lb of orzo.
- Provide 1 head of broccoli.
- You need 6 oz of velveeta cheese.
- Take 5 of mushrooms sliced.
- Provide 1/2 can of cream of chicken.
- Get of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use of salt pepper.
Steps to make Orzo broccoli casserole:
- Pre heat oven 375. Boil water for orzo and broccoli. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces. Cook orzo for 5 minutes then add broccoli, mushrooms. Cook for another 7 minutes..
- Saute ground turkey in a separate pan while orzo broccoli cooks. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on turkey while cookin..
- Drain orzo and use the pot for the next ingredients. Add milk, cubed velveeta and cream of chicken, stir till combined and cooked..
- Pour all ingredients into pot and fold all together.
- Pour into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle parmesan on top of casserole and put in oven. Cook 20 minutes. Enjoy.
If you find this Orzo broccoli casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.