Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garden baked ziti with sausage recipe. To cook garden baked ziti with sausage you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- Use 1 package of ziti pasta.
- Provide 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of mushrooms, diced.
- Use 2 of zucchini, halved, sliced.
- Use 4 handfuls of fresh spinach.
- Get 1 of egg, beaten.
- Get 32 oz. of Ricotta cheese.
- Take 2 jars of marinara sauce.
- Use 1.5 lbs of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Provide of Fresh basil.
Steps to make Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- Break up and brown sausage in a large skillet pan, drain, set aside, reserved drippings.
- Add oil to pan and saute veggies adding in order, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic. Until slightly tender. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan, set aside..
- Saute spinach until slightly wilted, set aside with veggies to cool.
- Boil ziti in salted water 7 mins, drain, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix egg, ricotta, 1 lb mozzarella, sausage, veggies, pasta, and 1 jar of sauce.
- Add mix to a large slightly greased casserole dish. Top with pasta sauce, remaining mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake, covered, in a 375 degree oven for about 1 hour, uncovering at the end so the cheese can brown..
- Garnish with fresh basil.
If you find this Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.