Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Nut Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut muffins recipe. You can have banana nut muffins using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Nut Muffins:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of natural stone ground rye flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Saigon cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 cup of shelled walnuts , ground fine.
- Take 1 cup of salted almonds, ground fine.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1 cup of Apple pumpkin cider.
- Take 2 of very ripe bananas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Banana Nut Muffins:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl Make sure the brown sugar doesn't have to many large clumps in it ( it likes to do that) Melt butter in a microwave safe dish ( I do 30 secs at a time)Mush bananas on a platePour butter over dry ingredientsBeat eggs ( you already have a dirty dish from the butter)Pour those now over the flour mixture Using a spatula start folding wet into dry ingredients, while adding the cup of cider.Once everything is incorporated fill your muffin tin with 12 equal amounts of batter. I actually used my stoneware one instead of a metal one. No muffin liners or spray. This is totally up to your preferences! With that said, oven temperature and baking time will vary, depending on dish/ oven. Mine took 30 minutes on 350°F Fahrenheit convection baking. I let them cool for a few minutes, loosened them and let them finish cooling in the dish ( except for the one that just screamed to be sampled) Guten Appetit.
If you find this Banana Nut Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.