Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cake recipe. To make apple cake you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple cake:
- Use 300 g of self raising flour.
- Take 3 of beaten eggs at room temperature.
- Get 3 of good sized apples, I used golden delicious.
- Get 200 g of sugar.
- Get of Vanilla essence.
- Provide of Juice of one lemon.
- You need of About 200 ml of milk at room temperature.
- Use 100 g of melted butter.
- Provide of Icing sugar to serve.
Steps to make Apple cake:
- Preheat oven to 180. Core, peel, quarter and slice apples. Soak in the lemon juice so they don't go brown. Pop the butter in the microwave for about a min. Use a small amount to grease a cake tin and then line the tin with a sprinkle of sugar to help give the cake a little crunch on the outside.
- Mix the dry ingredients then add the butter and eggs and whisk.
- Add the milk slowly while you keep whisking. When you reach a smooth consistency, throw in the apples, including the lemon juice and vanilla essence. Mix now with a spoon. Spoon into the cake tin and bake for about 45 mins until golden brown. To check it's cooked, push a cocktail stick into the middle. If it comes out clean, it's ready.
- Leave to cool and serve with a good sprinkling of icing sugar.
If you find this Apple cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.