Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken wild rice soup recipe. You can have creamy chicken wild rice soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup:
- Get 2 cup of Cooked Wild Rice.
- Get 1 of medium Onion.
- Get 1 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Provide 1 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Take 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- Take 1 1/2 stick of Butter.
- You need 8 cup of Water.
- Take 12 of Chicken Bullion Cubes.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Whipping Cream.
- Provide 2 of large Chicken Breasts.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup:
- Cut chicken in small pieces and cook tell no longer pink..
- Saute onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms, chicken and butter until veggies are soft..
- Sprinkle flour over chicken and veggies. Mix until well coated (mixture will be very pasty)..
- In large saucepan combine cooked rice, water and bullion cubes. While heating add cooked veggie mixture stir continually while adding veggies. Add whipping cream. Continue to simmer for 30-45 minutes (do not boil)..
If you find this Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.