Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably buy lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rigatoni with sausage meat, chilli & rosemary recipe. You can have rigatoni with sausage meat, chilli & rosemary using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary:
- Use 150 g of Rigatoni pasta (dry weight),.
- Use 5 of sausages, ideally with Italian seasoning, pork or chicken,.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of tomato pureé paste with oregano & basil,.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic chopped finely,.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped fresh rosemary,.
- Take 1 of red chilli, half the seeds removed, cut finely,.
- Use 1 tbsp of unsalted butter,.
- Prepare 150 ml of water,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Get of Spray cooking oil either Vegetable or sunflower,.
- You need of Quality Parmigianino Reggiano cheese, grated (optional).
Instructions to make Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary:
- Heat a pan of salted water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and begin to cook according to packet instructions. Prep the sausages by splitting the skins with a knife then squeezing out the sausage meat. Break it into rough chunks. Heat a large frying pan up over a high medium heat and add in a good amount of oil then once hot add in the sausage meat. Fry the sausage meat for around three minutes..
- Add the tomato paste, chilli and garlic in with the sausage meat and stir until coated. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Add in the water and bring to a simmer. Add the fresh chopped rosemary. Simmer until the water reduces down to create a sauce. Add around 3-4 tbsp of the pasta water in with the sausage meat. Stir. Once the pasta is cooked drain it off then add it in with the sauce. Toss everything together to coat in the sauce..
- Just before serving add the butter to the pan and melt it through the pasta. Toss everything together again then serve up and grate over the cheese. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.