Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker thai green curry chicken recipe. To cook slow cooker thai green curry chicken you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- You need 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- Provide 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- Take 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- Use 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Get 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.