Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fluffy's Yui inspired salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy's Yui inspired salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy's Yui inspired salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy's yui inspired salmon recipe. To cook fluffy's yui inspired salmon you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy's Yui inspired salmon:
- Provide 4 of salmon fillets.
- Use of Thai red curry paste to taste. For 4 people I use about 30 g.
- Use Spoonful of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Provide Half of teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Get 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of Fresh basil leaves (I can't get thai basil or kafir lime leaves).
- Get of Fresh chillies to serve.
- Provide of Rice to serve.
Instructions to make Fluffy's Yui inspired salmon:
- Preheat oven to 200. Cook salmon for about 15 mins while you prepare the rice and sauce. In a wok, add curry paste and a little coconut milk. When it melts, add the rest of the milk.
- Now add the peanut butter, the fish sauce and sugar. Stir on low heat for a few mins. Now add torn fresh basil.
- The sauce will be lovely and creamy. Plate up and garnish with fresh chillies.
If you find this Fluffy's Yui inspired salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.