Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy white bean soup recipe. To make creamy white bean soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Provide 4 slices of uncooked thick sliced bacon.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Get 2 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 cans of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Use 1/2 cup of half and half (or heavy cream).
- Take 1/2 tsp. of each salt, dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each dried thyme, pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 of packed cups roughly torn kale.
Instructions to make Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Start by dicing up the bacon. The easiest way to do this is to pop the slices in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, until it firms up, then take it out and snip it with some sharp kitchen shears. Hands down, this is the easiest way to cut up raw bacon..
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook the chopped bacon until it is browned and crispy. Then remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a towel lined plate, but leave about 1 tbsp. of the drippings in the pot. Add the celery, onion and carrot to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften up, about 5 or so minutes. Then add the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant..
- Add the drained beans, broth, cream and seasonings to the pot and give it all a good stir. Let it come up to a low boil. Then reduce the heat down a bit and let everything simmer for about 20 or so minutes. At this point, taste it and add any additional seasonings that you think it needs..
- Remove the pot from the heat and use an immersion blender to give the soup a couple of quick blitzes, until it's your desired consistency. Or you could just blend half the soup in a blender, then stir it back in. Then immediately stir in the parmesan cheese, the cooked bacon and the kale. Once the greens wilt into the soup, you're ready to serve..
If you find this Creamy White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.