Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian stuffed baked potato recipe. To make vegetarian stuffed baked potato you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Take 1 of medium potato.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 1 of medium green bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of cauliflower hash.
- You need 2 of brown mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of one tp spoon of jamaican seasoning.
- Prepare pinch of salt or to taste.
- Get pinch of white pepper or to taste.
- Provide 2 tbl of spoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Bake Potato in microwave until half way done/about 5 minutes. I'm using for the base of my potato a russet potato, but I'am dicing a red potato because of the carbs are low..
- Saute onions, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms in olive. what you don't see here are some cauliflower hash, I added the hash at the last minute because it cooks in seconds. Prepare your potato bowl while your vegetables are cooking. saute vegetables until the onions translucent..
- Stuff your Potatoes with the mixture, and than top with colby cheese, set in microwave for 35 seconds. Enjoy this delicious vegetarian dish.
If you find this Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.