Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade rub chicken with garlic and onion (baked in the oven) recipe. To cook homemade rub chicken with garlic and onion (baked in the oven) you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven):
- Provide 1 of chicken (about 1 kilogram or 2 lbs).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of homemade rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 knob of garlic, cut sideways (no need to peel it).
- Get 1 of onion, peeled and halved.
Instructions to make Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven):
- Pat dry the chicken..
- Rub the chicken with oil, then salt and black pepper (don't forget the inside part, too!)..
- Rub the homemade rub all over..
- Prepare a heatproof dish. Add oil on the bottom and dice 1/2 of the onion then scatter it on the dish. Break 1/2 knob of garlic and put it on the dish..
- Insert 1/2 onion and 1/2 knob of garlic inside the chicken..
- Arrange the chicken on the dish. Bake on 200 Celcius degrees for an hour..
If you find this Homemade Rub Chicken with Garlic and Onion (Baked in the Oven) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.