Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To cook chicken kofta curry you need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken kofta curry:
- Use of For the chicken kofta you'll need:.
- You need 2 of fillet chicken breast.
- You need 1 slice of grated bread.
- Take 1 of boiled and mashed potato.
- Provide 2 of carrots cleaned and grated *optional.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chicken tikka spice.
- Take 1 tbsp of barbeque spice.
- Use of For the curry you'll need:.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 4 of potatoes *optional.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of koljana.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken kofta curry:
- Firstly we'll be making the kofta's. Start by cleaning your chicken breast and cut into 2cm cubes. Next, in a food processor add your raw chicken and process till it's all mushed into chicken mince. (If you don't have a food processor you can just cut your chicken with a knife continuously till it's extremely thin and small, like chicken mince)..
- In a bowl, add your chicken mince, grated carrot, grated bread slice, mashed potato and all your spices – salt, pepper, paprika, chicken tikka spice, barbeque spice. Mix thoroughly..
- Using a tablespoon, measure out 1 1/2 tbsp and scoop your chicken mince mixture in your hand, shapinge them into meatballs. *Oil the palms of your hands to prevent the chicken mixture from sticking..
- Shallow fry your meatballs on medium heat till golden brown, flipping sides occasionally. Once golden brown, set aside..
- Now to start off with the curry. Braise onions and garlic till brown and adding the chopped tomato as well. Once the tomato is soft, switch off the heat and allow the tomato and onions to cool..
- Once cooled, transfer into a food processor and process till it becomes just a bit more liquidy than a paste should be..
- Add this to a pot with tomato sauce, potatoes, and adding your water but only 1/2 cup at a time..
- Once potatoes are soft, add the yoghurt, milk, spices – curry powder, jeera, koljana, chicken masala, black pepper, chilli powder, salt, sugar – and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add your cooked kofta's into the curry pot and cook on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes then serve with rice or naan bread and enjoy!!.
- The dish serves 8 people. *The chicken mixture for the kofta makes 18.
If you find this Chicken kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.