Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Madras Beef Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Madras Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Madras Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to madras beef curry recipe. To cook madras beef curry you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Madras Beef Curry:
- Provide 2 tablespoons of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli powder (optional).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Use 2 teaspoons of grated ginger.
- Use 2 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 kg of beef chuck steak, cut into 2.5cm cubes.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of Massel beef stock.
- You need of Red chilli optional.
- Take of Lemon slices optional.
Steps to make Madras Beef Curry:
- Combine coriander, cumin, salt, turmeric, pepper, chilli, garlic, ginger and lemon juice in a bowl to form a paste. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add half the beef. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining oil and beef..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add spice paste. Cook for 1 minute. Return beef to saucepan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, or until meat is coated with paste. Add tomato paste and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Cook for 1 hour 45 minutes, or until beef is tender..
- Remove lid. Cook, uncovered, for a further 15 minutes, or until sauce has reduced and thickened slightly..
- Serve with rice. Top with lemon and fresh chilli (optional)..
If you find this Madras Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.