Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach and paan koftas curry in Korma sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach and paan koftas curry in Korma sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach and paan koftas curry in korma sauce recipe. You can cook peach and paan koftas curry in korma sauce using 24 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach and paan koftas curry in Korma sauce:
- Provide 2 of Peaches.2.
- Get 4 of Paan ke patte/ betel leaves.
- Provide 1& !/2 cup of Grated cottage cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Provide as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need 4 tbsp of For the Korma sauce ghee.
- Provide 2 of Green cardamom.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Use 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Take 5 of Black pepper corn.
- Prepare 2 of Onion sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Corrinder Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of Yougurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 tbsp of Kaju/ cashew melon paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of For garnish corrinder leaves,cream.
Instructions to make Peach and paan koftas curry in Korma sauce:
- Cut peaches into halves and deseed them.
- Heat sufficient water in a deep non stick pan add sugar and cardamom cover and bring to a boil blanch betel leaves in sugar syrup for a minute remove and set aside blanch peaches in a sugar for a minute remove and set aside.
- Take cottage cheese in a bowl add cardamom powder, ginger, green chillies and salt mix well.
- Place blanched betel leaves on the work top.
- Put a blanched peach half on each and stuff with the cottage cheese mixture.
- Invert the stuffed peach and fold the betel leaves sealing the stuffed peaches.
- Add cornflour to the left over cottage cheese mixture and mix well divide the mixture.into large equal portions and make a dent in the centre.
- Place the peach stuffed betel leaves in it and shape them into the large balls or koftas.
- Deep fry koftas on medium heat till they turn golden.
- For sauce-heat ghee in a non-stick pan add whole masala soute till fragrant.
- Add onions and saute till they turn golden add ginger garlic paste and soute for a couple of minutes add green chilli, corrinder Powder, turmeric powder and mix well add yoghurt and stir continuously add garam masala and mix well add 1cup water stir to mix and cook for 2.3 minutes.
- Add kaju melon paste and mix and let it simmer for 3.4minutes.
- Strain the sauce and transfer back into a pan on heat bring to boil and add cream mix and simmer for 3.4minutes.
- Cut koftas into halves.pour.some of the sauce in a serving dish.
- Place the koftas halves on it and pour the remaining sauce on them.
- Garnish with cream and coriander leaves.
If you find this Peach and paan koftas curry in Korma sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.