Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg curry recipe. To make mixed veg curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed veg curry:
- Prepare 3 of potatoes cut in pieces.
- Get 100 gm of paneer pieces.
- Prepare 4 of green chilli slited.
- Get 1 of cauliflower cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of carrots cut.
- Provide 2 tbsp of beans.
- Use 4 of tomatoes cut in small pieces.
- Get 1 of capsicum cut in pieces.
- Get 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of peas.
- You need as needed of water.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera/ cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Mixed veg curry:
- All ingredients put near to the oven.
- Add oil in the pan switch on the oven add jeera add onion when cracking. Add tomatoes stirring when tomatoes become soft add potatoes keep stirring now.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Add carrot mix well add beans Add green chilli add water cover with the lid in slow flame up to become soft.
- Next remove the cover now add capsicum pieces add kitchen king masala and red chilli powder mix well add paneer pieces mix well Add salt.
- Cook up to completed.
- Yummy tasty curry is ready.
If you find this Mixed veg curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.