Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies baked meatballs with cherry tomatoes recipe. To cook amies baked meatballs with cherry tomatoes you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes:
- Provide 350 grams of pork mince.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- Take 75 grams of mortadella, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of medium potato.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 120 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 50 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- Provide 50 ml of dry white wine.
- Provide 1/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of marjoram (maggiorana in Italiano).
- Provide 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped (optional).
Instructions to make AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Lightly grease a medium baking dish..
- Put the potato in a medium saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, until tender. Peel the potato while still warm and mash well in a mixing bowl..
- Add the meat, pecorino cheese, mortadella, egg, marjoram and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Shape tablespoonfulls into firm meatballs, dust with flour and place into a tray..
- Cut tomatoes in half. Secure tomato halves and meatballs with a toothpick. Arrange upright into a prepared baking dish..
- Cook in the oven to 220°C for 5 minutes. Pour white wine and vegetable stock alternately around meatballs. Cook for another 25-30 minutes, until golden brown..
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy..
If you find this AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.