Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. To make beef curry you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless beef.
- Get 12-13 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger paste.
- Take 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red chili powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Get Half of teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 4 of medium sized peeled onions.
- Get 5 of Green chillies.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
Instructions to make Beef curry:
- Take a pressure cooker and pour 4 cups of water in it..
- Now add 1 kg boneless beef, 4 medium sized peeled onions, 12-13 garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger paste, 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of red chili powder, 1 tablespoon of coriander powder and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder..
- Now cover the pressure cooker and take it on high flame. Cook it on high flame for 20 to 25 minutes when the pressure develops..
- Now uncover the lid and fry on medium flame until the water dries..
- Now add 1/2 cup of oil and 2 medium sized tomatoes in it and fry until the tomatoes cook..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt for the final taste and 5 green chillies cut into half and 4 cups of water and cook until the desired gravy..
- Now garnish with green chillies and Julien cut ginger..
- Serve with hot chapaties..
If you find this Beef curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.