Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom chicken cheese baked rice recipe. You can cook mushroom chicken cheese baked rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Provide 300 gm of chicken breast (cubed).
- Get 200 gm of fresh mushrooms (cubed).
- Prepare to taste of Pepper, salt, paprika.
- Take 1 cup of cheese (mozzarella) (cubed).
- Get 3 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Take of Butter.
Steps to make Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice:
- Cook rice in rice cooker (1 cup rice, 2 cups water) with salt and pepper..
- Meanwhile, prepare oven for 200°c and heat butter in a pan. Stir fry chicken with mushroom, add paprika, salt and pepper to taste..
- Add rice when mushrooms start releasing water. Mix for a while and remove from heat. Add mozzarella and mix, then transfer all to a baking pan lined with baking paper..
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes (until mozzarella melted) and sprinkle grated cheese on top (and butter, if needed) and bake for additional 2 minutes..
- Serve hot. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.