Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veg javanese curry recipe. You can have chicken and veg javanese curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Provide 2 of carrots (sliced).
- Use 100 gr of green peas.
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- Take 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Grounded spices:.
- Use 1/2 of red onion.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 5 of red long chili.
- Take 2 cm of ginger.
- Provide 3 cm of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 3 of candle nuts.
Instructions to make Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..
If you find this Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.