Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Chicken Chirashi Sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Farmhouse Recipe] Chicken Chirashi Sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to [farmhouse recipe] chicken chirashi sushi recipe. You can cook [farmhouse recipe] chicken chirashi sushi using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Chicken Chirashi Sushi:
- You need 1000 grams of White rice.
- Use 5 of cm Kombu.
- You need 1 of Aburaage.
- Use 100 ml of Sushi vinegar (＊see below).
- You need 200 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 100 grams of Burdock root.
- Get 50 grams of Carrot.
- You need 50 grams of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Green beans (or snow peas).
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- Get of [A].
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- You need 4 tbsp of All-purpose dashi soy sauce (＊see below).
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take of [Kinshi tamago – shredded omelette].
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
Steps to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Chicken Chirashi Sushi:
- Scrub the dirt off the burdock root, and shave into thin small pieces. Remove the stems from the shiitake mushrooms and slice thinly. Shred the carrot..
- Cut the chicken into small bite sized pieces. Pour boiling water over the thin aburaage to remove the excess oil, cut in half and then cut into 7 mm strips..
- Put the [A] ingredients, burdock root, carrot and chicken in a pot and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the shiitake mushrooms and aburaage, and simmer until there is little liquid left in the pot. Let cool..
- Mix the kinshi tamago (shredded omelette) ingredients. Spread oil in a pan thinly and make very thin omelette (usuyaki tamago). Shred finely. Boil the green beans in salted water and slice thinly..
- Cook the rice using just a bit less water than usual with a piece of konbu seaweed. When the rice is cooked, remove the konbu seaweed..
- Mix the rice while it's still hot with sushi vinegar using a cut-and-fold motion and fanning with a handheld fan..
- Add the Step 3 ingredients and mix in. The key is to fan the rice to cool down rapidly, and to not mash the rice grains as you mix..
- Add the shredded omelette and green beans on top and it's done. Top with shredded nori seaweed just before eating..
- Homemade sushi vinegar: It's very handy to have this on hand..
- You can use this all-purpose soy sauce to make soba noodle sauce, mentsuyu noodle sauce, nametake (marinated enoki mushrooms), simmered dishes, egg rice bowls and so on in no time. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145497-farmhouse-recipe-all-purpose-dashi-soy-sauce.
If you find this [Farmhouse Recipe] Chicken Chirashi Sushi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.