Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup recipe. You can have smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Use 2 cups of Soup Stock of your choice *Today I used Unsalted Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1-2 of Potatoes.
- Get 1-2 of Smoked Sausages *e.g. Kransky Sausages, about 150g.
- Take 2 of Cabbage Leaves.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of Miso *Today I used 1 heaped tablespoon of White Miso.
- Use 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Steps to make Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Cut Potatoes, Sausages and Cabbage Leaves into bite-size pieces..
- Place the soup stock of your choice and the ingredients in a saucepan, and cook over medium heat until soft..
- Season with Miso. *Note: The important point to remember is that you should remove the soup from the heat before it starts to boil after adding Miso. If you boil the soup for too long, the wonderful aroma of Miso will be lost..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions and enjoy..
If you find this Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.