Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Massaman Beef Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Massaman Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman beef curry recipe. You can cook massaman beef curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Massaman Beef Curry:
- Take 1 pack (250 g) of cubed chuck beef or stewing beef cut into long strips.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Massaman curry paste.
- Take 4-5 of shallots, peeled.
- Use 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2-3 of grated palm sugar (or brown sugar).
- Provide 2 tbsp of tamarind.
- Prepare 1 of medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Take 4-5 tablespoons of unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer).
- Provide 2 of star anise.
Steps to make Massaman Beef Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 2-3 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add beef in and stir for 2-3 min..
- Add star anise and Massaman curry in and mix in well..
- Add onion, in and leave it to cook for about 30 min then add potato and the rest of your coconut milk in..
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts and stir well. Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too..
- Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice..
- For oven braised method: Coat beef in 1 tablespoon of oil, star anise and massaman curry paste, mix well. You can braise your beef in the oven for about an hour. Once your beef in oven for 45 min – an hour put coconut milk in saucepan, then curry paste and mix well then add your beef that have been braised in the oven in the. Add onion, fishsauce, tamarind paste, palm sugar and the rest of coconut milk in. Mix well..
If you find this Massaman Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.